The Department of Campus Life is committed to strengthening the campus community and creating an atmosphere that enhances each student’s academic experience and connection to UAMS.
Through the activities, facilities, and organizations listed below, students working in health care teams can connect outside of the classroom to build trust and collegiality, as well as find balance to demanding academic pursuits.
- Campus Housing
- Student Center
- Associated Student Government
- Recognized Student Organizations
- Intramural Sports
- Social and Interprofessional Events & Activities
- Student Health Insurance Verification
- Student Life Mobile App (NEW)
Questions about Student Health Insurance?
Students enrolled at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences are required by University of Arkansas Board policy (Policy 1260.1) to have health insurance coverage at all times.